Eighth issue of FIRM includes updates on USE-iT and FOX, Infravation, AEROBI, SENSKIN, ECOROADS, LCE4ROADS and ROSANNE projects
Eighth issue of FIRM focuses on FEHRL in full force at TRA2016
Click here to take a look at the eighth issue of the FEHRL Infrastructure Research magazine (FIRM), which is in the process of being printed and will shortly be distributed in hard copy to FEHRL members and key transport infrastructure stakeholders. This eighth issue gives an overview of FEHRL at the sixth Transport Research Arena (TRA2016), held in Warsaw, Poland from 18th-21st April 2016, including the FOX, USE-iT and REFINET Invited session, the ERA-NET Plus Infravation's presence and the other project-related presentations given during TRA2016.
This issue also has a particular focus on the following selected key projects:
- USE-iT and FOX - http://www.useitandfoxprojects.eu/
- REFINET - http://www.refinet.eu/
- AEROBI - http://www.aerobi.eu
- SENSKIN - http://www.senskin.eu/
- ECOROADS - http://www.ecoroadsproject.eu/
- Infravation - http://www.infravation.net
- LCE4Roads - http://www.lce4roads.eu/
- SETRIS - http://newrail.org/setris
- FOSTER-Road - http://ww.ertrac.org
Contact Catherine Birkner, FEHRL Communications Officer, at email@example.com with any feedback on FIRM and if you would like to request a printed copy of the FIRM magazine.